You’ll find that there are millions of people across the world that regularly enjoys gambling in its various forms. Of course, gambling has been the ruin of many a man — there is no doubt about that. The primary reason that most people get involved in wagering is for entertainment value. The possibility of winning money is plainly a very appealing aspect of gambling, and it would be difficult to argue against this being one of the major reasons why people choose to gamble. After all, it’s pretty much the whole point.
Gambling isn’t just about the money when you can attract thousands of people from outside your area. Many people gamble primarily because they simply enjoy it. It’s a great form of entertainment, and it can be a lot of fun. On the basis of pure excitement, there are few pastimes that compare in our opinion. It’s fair to say that it wouldn’t be as exciting if it wasn’t for the fact that there’s real money at stake, but that doesn’t mean that everyone views the money as the most important factor. Another good reason for giving gambling a try is the ease with which you can get started.
Here are a few to mention of the world’s most bizarre and crazy bets:
- Man Who Got Breast Implants on a Bet
- The man who was given a 99-character name after losing a bet
- The publisher who bet a client he couldn’t write a book using under 50 words – the client writes a classic
- $10K for a Vegetarian to Eat a Burger
- The man who won the right of tasering his wife on a bet and got arrested
- The guy who bet his whole life savings and everything he owned on a roulette table
- The man who lit his head on fire in a bet, earning only the nickname “Ghost Rider”
- The man who bet his wife…and lost
- The rapper who bet $5 he could take a punch from any girl at a party and lost…his life
- The Baldwin brother who bet against Miley Cyrus. That she could give him an acting spot on her TV show
What to learn more and get ahead when betting? CLICK HERE to learn more!